Monday, October 8, 2007

Who am I cheering for?....It's complicated.

I am sitting here in utter disbelief. The Packers just lost and I can't believe it. There was not any moment during their game with the Bears that I thought they were going to lose. I was cheering a bit for both sides because Urlacher plays on my fantasy team and I was playing against a guy who was starting Favre. But I had picked the Packers to win on ESPN.

So I needed Urlacher to play well. Favre to play well enough to win, but not put up to good of numbers. The Packers to win. Unfortunately only Urlacher playing well came true. We will see how my fantasy end up tomorrow night. I am to cheap to pay for the automatic scoring system. I have to wait until the following day to see the breakdown of the scores.

No comments: