Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sports Fantasy

This has got to be one of the best times of the year for sports fans. The postseason has arrived for Major League baseball. College and Pro football are in full swing. I love it! There is something good on everyday. Not only that, but games are on til late in the night or even the morning. This works out perfect for me, since I have nothing I have to get up for in the mornings.

This is the place where I ask for prayers for the Cubs. Its been so long since they've won a World Series (99 years). They deserve more than a sweep. I mean really. Don't the Diamondbacks have any manners. The least they could do is let the beloved Cubbies win the two at home.

Make sure you take some time to sit on the couch and soak in the history. Things happen every October that shape sports in America. It is way cooler to see it happen live instead of Youtube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.