Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello world

I confess, I confess. My Mom came into town for a few days last week and my blogging fell to pieces. What can I say?

We crammed weeks of fun into three days.

Tuesday: After she landed at noon, we hit the beach. We went to a Braves game at Disney Tuesday night and I loved it. We sat on the hill (Cheap seats) and it was great. The hill begins just past third base. We were sitting so close to Chipper Jones. I could have got him with a water gun. The game ended in a 2-2 tie.

Wednesday we hit Seaworld. Mom had never been, so I introduced her to Shamu. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded.

Thursday was another baseball day. The Braves were in Lakeland, taking on the Tigers. We had General Admission tickets, but God gave us seats right behind the Braves Dugout. It was off the chain! Game ended in a 6-6 tie. So much for playing to win!

Friday: We looked around Lakeland until it was time to head for the airport.

The trip was great. I needed some good time with my Mom!

No comments: