Tuesday, March 18, 2008

And I think to myself...what a wonderful wife!

My wife blesses me in so many ways! One major way that she continually expresses her love for me is through gifts. Mandie always gets me things that I love. This year for Valentine's day it was Orlando Magic tickets. As if a NBA game wasn't enough, they were playing the Cavs. So last night, we went to see The Lebrons take on the new look Magic.

The Magic won by ten, and Lebron went for a quiet 30. It was a who's who list at the game. Chris Tucker, C.C. Sabathia, and Tiger Woods was in the house. Although, I must confess, that I didn't see Tiger. I found out he was at the game when I saw the highlights on sportscenter.

Anyway, the moral of the story is that Mandie got me something I love and better seats than I would have bought for myself. She is soooo good!

No comments: