Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Have you ever?

Have you ever found yourself wondering what God is doing? You know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are where you are suppose to be, but you have barely a clue on what is going on. That is me. We just found out last week that we will be staying in Lakeland, Fla for the next two years. I am thrilled to be where God wants us to be, but I find it a little difficult sometimes because I don't know what is here for me in Lakeland. I don't know what it is God wants me to do. Where He wants me to work. Where He wants me to invest.

The amazing thing about all of this is that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is sovereign! He knows what I need and how I need to do things and what He wants me to do. I want to be faithful to Him because He has been so faithful to me. As my brother told me last night, "this seems like a big deal, but it's not!" (He also said to feel free to use that quote.)

I want to extend encouragement to those of you who are uncertain about what is going on in your life. For the ones who don't have much that makes sense in your life at the moment. Jesus loves you and wants what is best for you in light of eternity! That makes total sense.

No comments: