Monday, August 4, 2008

What a great day

You ever have those days where you just get a bunch of a stuff done? You come to the end of your day and you're able to look back and feel good? Today was one of those days.

This was my last official "off day." I begin school next Monday, so this was my last chance to just have a day and get done whatever I put on the top of my priority list. Most times, I squander the majority of my morning by sleeping in or simply doing nothing constructive. Not today. I was up and going by 8, and I held serve all day.

Then, to top it all off. I was reading this evening and I came across a quote that will become a major goal of mine. It sums up exactly where I want to be.

Here's the quote:
"Seek to do less and to accomplish more.
Doing is action. Achievement is successful action." -Two Listeners, Authors of God Calling Journal