Monday, February 18, 2008

God comes near!

It seams like a few people I know are really going through some stuff lately. Throughout the past couple of weeks, I have listened to them explain tough and trying circumstanes they are trying to navigate through. Everything from surgery to death, both approaching and concluded. My heart yearns to give them the fix all formula. I know what I would prescribe if I were God, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

But I did read James 4:8a today. It say's "Come near to God and He will come near to you."

That is all I have for you. That is all I can say. It is all I need to say. Fortunately God is all sufficiant and all powerful. Whatever it is you're lacking in your time of strife, God has an abundance. Draw near to Him. Allow Him to rain down His provision upon you.

No comments: