Friday, February 8, 2008

Friends

What a blessing it is to have friends! I have been so fortunate to meet so many amazing people in my short life. And some of these I actually keep in touch with an a pretty consistent basis.

I love how the Lord uses friends to encourage one another. I have a couple of folks that I converse with every three or four months. It never fails that when one of us call, that it is perfect timing for the other person. We both get off the phone having had a word from the Lord confirmed or were given a brand new truth. God is so good to orchestrate all the people in our lives. To help us hear what he has for us at the right time. He is so gracious to me!!!

My encouragement to you is to tell God thanks for friends and call someone who you haven't spoken to in a while.

No comments: