Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Week...Another Blessing

Life moves fast!
It feels like every other day is Sunday.

I am usually a proponent of time moving quickly. But what I have realized is that when life rushes by, I spend so much of my attention on trying to keep up, that I fail to recognize and appreciate the blessings God is pouring out upon me.

This past week I had a down in the dumps, freak out moment. And my wife was there to listen, build me up and pray for me. I could easily go on from that moment, concerned solely on whatever is next on my to do list. But instead, every time I can slow down and remember that moment, I can give praise to God for being faithful and providing such a great wife.

When we slow down to see the blessings in life, we gain better perspective and we're in a better position to give praise to God.