Thursday, April 2, 2009

Immediate Regret

You know those times in life when you think you want something one way, but then when you get your wish, you immediately regret your decision, wishing your could reverse the decision? Well, this past Tuesday, I gave my two weeks notice at work...and it feels really good! My joy is not because I hate my job or the people. In fact, I love being around my co-workers. My joy comes from the weightlessness of obedience. God gave me a word that was tough to follow through on, but I did and now that the decision is made, I feel great.

My encouragement to you is this:
When God calls for you to act, even when it's tough, He will supply the courage to do it. Your obedience may leave you in a tough spot, but God's grace is present to allow you to experience Joy in the midst of strife.

Go ahead, be obedient...I dare you!
I promise you won't regret it.