Monday, July 21, 2008

Back side of 20

I am officially on the downward side of my twenty's. Last Monday, I celebrated my 26th Birthday. I want to go on the record and officially state that I am all about being 26. I don't feel like I am getting old or anything like that. I am loving it! Mandie believes that I am not bothered by 26 because people look at me and think I am 22. As I ponder this notion, I admit that is partly true.

My Birthday was a blast! Mandie cooked dinner and we had a couple of friends over to celebrate. After finishing mexican chicken and green jello stuff, we watched the Home Run derby for the remainder of the evening.

The 3rd season of the Cosby's, an Alicia Keys CD and a talking Chewbacca card were some of the highlights gift wise. The odd gift award goes to the Fagan's, who gave me a card that looked like a pickle.

The fun thing about my birthday this year is that it was also my one year anniversary. It is incredible to think that I have been married for one entire year. What a blast this year has been with my wifey.

So there you have it, I am old and happily married!

No comments: