Thursday, May 8, 2008

The last few days

It has been a few days since I last posted anything. I have been recovering from a quick trip to Georgia. My family was in Hinesville for homecoming weekend at Elim Baptist Church (My Nana's church). My Dad was asked to preach at the service. Since my fam was 5 hours away, I figured I couldn't miss out on seeing them. So early Saturday I drove up and stayed until lunch time Monday.

The trip was even better than expected. Saturday evening, we drove over to Brooklet, a small town we lived in for 7 years. A big group of families got together and fellowshipped for several hours over some really good, home-made pork BBQ. I saw many people who I have not seen in years. I even got to see my buddy Marshall. We haven't seen each other since we have both got married. It was fun to sit around and compare notes on marriage experiences.

It is always good to go to Nana's house. This time was no disappointment.

No comments: