Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Book Alert

With only 9 days left until Christmas, shopping is in full force.

I want to help.

I have a book that would be a great gift or stocking stuffer.
The book "40 Loaves: Breaking Bread with Our Father Each Day." It is written by C. D. Baker.

This work is a compilation of daily readings with the purpose of helping the reader renew their spirit to hunger after God. Each day's reading is about four pages in length, centered around a specific spiritual question. For example, Day one is Why do I want Jesus in my life? Day nineteen is why is my life such a mess?

I found this style of book to be very effective for me. The daily amount of reading is manageable, but the topic and insights are something I can take with me throughout my day. If you are looking for something to help you renew you walk with the Lord, this is a great option.

Below I will link to a site where you can purchase this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Forty-Loaves-Breaking-Bread-Father/dp/0307444902/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261011734&sr=8-1