Friday, November 7, 2008

Take a Good Look

I've got another book I want to tell you about. It's called "Me, myself &I am." Written by Matthew Peters and Elisa Stanford, this book is a mirror that reflects who you are. The entire book is questions and lists; a sort of workbook that works itself into the corners of your existence. The reader answers the questions and in the process reveals truths about themselves.

This book serves as a great spark for self discovery and awareness. The cool thing about this book, is that before you know it, you are no longer learning about yourself, but you begin to see God's interaction in your life. You are prompted to think about the areas of your life that necessitate God's movement and leadership.

"Me, Myself, & I Amserves as a breath of fresh air. It encourages those who are walking with the great "I Am." But even better, it calls for those who sometimes forget about God to invite him back into the detailed portions of their lives.


You can get this book at any book store. Below is a link to Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1601421427/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1226100208&sr=8-1