Monday, November 5, 2007

Amazing!

I was looking up some information on countries around the world for a missions service tomorrow night. The basic info I was after was a)Population b)Major Religion c)# of missionaries. It was astounding to see some of the statistics. It is very humbling to see countries that have millions of residents and only two hundred missionaries. It is even more astounding to see countries like China and Turkey, where there is no mention of missionaries listed because it is illegal to do mission work in those particular countries.

At the end of the day. After all of my studying. I am humbled by the blessing of living in America. In Lakeland, it is not hard to hear about Jesus. In most situations, it is not dangerous to profess Christ. This is a great reminder for me to pray for those risking it all for Jesus around the world.

No comments: